Do you need to delete or deactivate your Instagram account? In this article, I will tell you How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently!
If you are trying to delete or deactivate your ID on Instagram? However you are not able to do it, so do not worry because you are in the right place. Here I will share with you complete information about temporarily disabled and permanently delete Instagram account.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
There are two ways to delete Instagram account which are completely different from each other.
- Deactivate Temporary Account – When you temporarily disable your Instagram ID, your profile, photos, comments, and likes are all hidden. And, when you log back into your Instagram ID, all the information is active again.
- Permanently delete account – When you permanently delete your Instagram account, all of your profiles, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be permanently deleted.
If you deactivate your Instagram account with this method,(Permanently delete Instagram account) then you will never be able to log into your Instagram again and will not be able to create any other Instagram id from that username.
So if you are thinking of deleting your Instagram id then first think carefully whether you want to temporarily disable or permanently delete your Instagram account.
1. How to deactivate Instagram account temporarily
To temporarily deactivate your Instagram account follow the steps given below:
- To deactivate the Instagram account, first, login to your Instagram account.
- Now click on the user icon which appears in the top right. Then click on Edit Profile.
- Then scroll down and click on Temporarily disable my account.
- Now you will be asked a question, Why are you disabling your account to answer this question, click on the drop-down menu next to it and select an option.
- After this enter your Instagram account password. Then click on Temporarily Disable Account.
2. How to delete Instagram account permanently
Follow the steps given below for Permanently delete Instagram account:
- To permanently delete Instagram account, login to your Instagram account. However, you cannot permanently delete your Instagram account from the Instagram app.
- To permanently delete your Instagram id, click on the Instagram Delete Account Page link.
- Now on this page, select an option from the drop-down menu. After entering this password, then click Delete My Account Permanently.
- Now your Instagram account will become permanently deleted.
In this article, I talked about how to delete or deactivate Instagram Account permanently. If you have any type of question in your mind then you can comment below…
If this article has proved helpful for you, then don’t forget to share it!